June 2, 2010

a letter to you.


I've been a little mia the past month or so, because really this thing is consuming me. Literally making my stomach sink when i think about it. so I'm writing this letter to someone here to just get some things off my mind.


To you,

Do you remember how great things used to be? What happened? No body really understands. You were the one who told me, "nothing is better than this, don't let anyone fool you." And every day I live like this, why don't you anymore? Do you notice it isn't there, you can't spin it anymore.  What's it like over there, up there, in there? You've compartmentalized us out, and refuse to let us in. We are so close yet I feel we are on different sides of the planet.  Why did I have to find out like that, couldn't you just tell me? I just want to  understand. Not that anyone really can because we aren't you, but you have a way with words anyways, can't you pick up the phone, meet me and try to explain?  A letter would do, too-the old fashion kind. Do you remember how happy you were? Is that ball of curls a reminder of it? What's your take on it?

Love,
me

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything is OK Girly. It sounds like you are having a rough time with someone. I haven't been blogging as much lately either.

    ReplyDelete